Wednesday 2 July 2008

The St Enoder Parish Plan


Over the last two years, I have been in the very fortunate position of being the chairman of a steering group which has produced a Parish Plan for my home patch of St Enoder.

This week marks the publication of the Plan, which is primarily based on the findings of a questionnaire distributed around the whole of the Parish.

A total of 75 actions have been identified which need to be taken forward by the Parish Council or other bodies such as Restormel Borough Council, Cornwall County Council, the new unitary authority or the local Police.

St Enoder Parish Council has already adopted the document and I am looking forward to seeing a range of new initiatives and projects in my local area for the benefit of one and all.

It has been a real privilege to take a leading role in such an important project for my area.

No comments: