Wednesday 6 May 2015

The final day of the campaign

The final day of campaigning for the 2015 General Election has been quite positive from my perspective and that of MK.

As well as meeting a number of people who confirmed they will be voting MK, I have received many messages of support via email, facebook and, of course, the good-old telephone.

Also this morning, Radio Cornwall featured an interview with me as one of the “Party Leaders,” while this evening I was featured on ITV Westcountry. The piece focused on the refusal of Ofcom and the BBC Trust to allow MK a Party Election Broadcast. A short section of the broadcast was shown which at least gave some hint at what we stand for.

Publicity in the print media for the St Austell and Newquay constituency has also been positive. The St Austell Voice and Newquay Voice has been doing in-depth articles with the candidates over the last six weeks and my interview appeared today.

I hope all this will have a positive impact on any undecided voters.

No comments: